Adrien Gagnon Cranberry 270 mg 40 Capsules
- A supplement that works like an antiseptic and helps prevent reoccurring infections in urinary tracts.
- Prevents cystitis (bladder inflammation)
- Diminishes burning sensations during micturition
- Prevents urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Plant with an antiseptic action that acts on kidneys and on the bladder
Share With Your Friends and Family
Cranberry acts as a urinary antiseptic that helps prevent recurrent urinary tract infections and bladder inflammation. Cranberry extracts prevent bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract walls. Health Canada recognizes the action of cranberry on the prevention of urinary tract infections. Note: Cranberry capsules represent an excellent alternative to cranberry juice. To avoid kidney overload, it is recommended to drink a lot of water while on cranberry therapy.
Cranberry [Vaccinium macrocarpon] (fruit juice) 10:1 extract equivalent to 2,700 mg of cranberries. 270 mg
Adults: Take, with water, 1 capsule 3 times daily.
Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a history of kidney stones or if you are taking blood thinners.