Dilamuc Syrup 100ml
AED 45.00 (VAT Inclusive)
It is an herbal medicinal product that contains ivy leaf extract used as an expectorant in case of productive cough for adults, adolescents and children from 2 years of age.
Share With Your Friends and Family
- The particular composition of ivy, thyme, and liquorice root in Dilamuc relieves symptoms of a cold. It also solves the stuck mucus and relaxes the bronchial tubes. The viscous mucus is liquefied and can be coughed up more easily.
- It facilitates expectoration and relaxed exhausting spasmodic cough by clearing airways,
- this syrup also relieves the shortness of breath associated with bronchitis.
- It contains thyme that has anti-infective properties.
- A combination of thyme and ivy leaves should decrease cough by 68.7%.
- It contains liquorice that demonstrates very effective with cold and flu, effective in treating sore throats, has anti-tussive effects and anti-inflammatory effects
How to take Ivy, Thyme, Glycyrrhizin:
- For adults and children above 12 years: the usual dose is 5 ml three times daily.
- For children between 6-12 years: the usual dose is 4 ml three times daily
- For children between 2-6 years: the usual dose is 3 ml two times daily
- Each 100 ml contains 0.71 gram of dried thyme leaf extract, 0.76 grams of dried ivy leaf extract, and 3 g of dry extract of licorice (=164mg of Glycyrrhizin)
- Use the enclosed measuring cup for the correct dosage.
- It is taken undiluted and regardless of meals.
- If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- During the day you should drink plenty of water or other warm caffeine-free beverages in the period taking it.
|Ideal For||Men, Women, Unisex|
Write Your Own Review