Accu-Chek Performa KitAED 103.95
With its compact design and smart simplicity, the Accu-Chek Performa meter offers everyday ease, with everyday accuracy.
- No coding
- Large display for results that are easy to see
- Before and after meal marker
- Bundled with the Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker for virtually pain free lancing
Even on the go, you can set alerts that remind you to test at the right time - freeing your mind for more enjoyable things. Stay on top of blood glucose levels and be reminded of important testing times - like after a meal, or before sleep. You can also share the information obtained using the markers with your healthcare team so that you can work together to support your diabetes management.
Automatic power off: 2 minutes
Power supply: One 3-volt lithium battery (coin cell type CR2032)
Meter storage conditions: Store meter (with batteries and test strips) at a temperature between +2°C and +30°C
Memory capacity: 500 blood glucose results and 20 control results with time and date
Dimensions: 94 (L) x 52 (W) x 21 (H) mm
Weight: Approx. 59g (with battery)
Data port: Via infrared cable to Personal Computer (PC)
Measurement time: 5 Seconds
Measures only in mmol/L units: 0.6-33.3 mmol/L
Sample size: 0.6 µL
Haematocrit range: 10-65%
Ability to flag pre and post meal results: Yes
Alarm reminders: Yes (up to 4 per day)
How to use
- Use the Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker to obtain a drop of blood. Please follow the chapter in the reference manual on using the finger pricker.
- Insert a test strip into the meter. Symbols of a test strip and a flashing blood drop will appear on the display.
- Touch the drop of blood to the tip of the yellow end of the test strip.
- A flashing hourglass symbol and a beep will indicate that enough blood has been applied, and the result will appear on the display.