- The particular composition of ivy, thyme, and liquorice root in Dilamuc relieves symptoms of a cold. It also solves the stuck mucus and relaxes the bronchial tubes. The viscous mucus is liquefied and can be coughed up more easily.
- It facilitates expectoration and relaxed exhausting spasmodic cough by clearing airways,
- this syrup also relieves the shortness of breath associated with bronchitis.
- It contains thyme that has anti-infective properties.
- A combination of thyme and ivy leaves should decrease cough by 68.7%.
- It contains liquorice that demonstrates very effective with cold and flu, effective in treating sore throats, has anti-tussive effects and anti-inflammatory effects
How to take Ivy, Thyme, Glycyrrhizin:
- For adults and children above 12 years: the usual dose is 5 ml three times daily.
- For children between 6-12 years: the usual dose is 4 ml three times daily
- For children between 2-6 years: the usual dose is 3 ml two times daily
- Each 100 ml contains 0.71 gram of dried thyme leaf extract, 0.76 grams of dried ivy leaf extract, and 3 g of dry extract of licorice (=164mg of Glycyrrhizin)
- Use the enclosed measuring cup for the correct dosage.
- It is taken undiluted and regardless of meals.
- If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- During the day you should drink plenty of water or other warm caffeine-free beverages in the period taking it.
No any review yet.