Respironics Everflo Oxygen Concentrator
- • Molded handle that’s easy to pick up and transport with one or both hands.
- • Humidifier bottle holder compatible with all bottle styles.
- • Internal tubing storage keeps tubing conveniently available for use.
- • Metal cannula connector for greater durability.
- • Recessed flow meter reduces the risk of breakage.
- • Interface panel with on/off switch and alarm indicators.
Share With Your Friends and Family
The smaller, lighter EverFlo oxygen concentrator from Philips Respironics is making a big impression on providers and patients. Its sleek, ergonomic design makes EverFlo easier to store, move, and carry than conventional concentrators.And it is one of the quietest and most energy efficient devices available today. With no filter for patients to maintain, a durable metal oxygen outlet, and fewer moving parts than other concentrators, EverFlo is designed to deliver consistent, trouble-free operation.
Liter flow: 0.5-5 liters per min
Sound level: 43 dBA
Oxygen purity: 90% - 96%
Weight: 14 kg (32 lbs)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 580mm (22.8"), 380mm (15"), 240mm (9.5")
OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) alarm levels: Low oxygen: 82%, very low oxygen: < 70%
Required maintenance: Compressor intake filter: 2 yrs. Micro disk filter: as needed
Power consumption: < 300 W
- Humidifier bottle, connector tube, nasal cannula & oxygen mask have to be purchased seperately if required.
- Only distilled water must be used in the humidifier bottle and the water should be neither below minimum level nor above maximum level mentioned on the humidifier bottle.
|Ideal For||Men, Women, Unisex|