Hair oils and sprays
Whether you are trying to avoid chemicals or just trying some new coating for healthier hair, try natural oils like cocoa, argan, jojoba, almond, grapeseed, and olive. These are some of the best hair health oils that you can use on your skin and hair right away. Essential oils such as lavender and lemongrass also have many qualities that feed, enhance, and give a great appearance to the hair.
Tips for hair spray and hair oil
- Use low processed high-quality oils. Use organic, all-natural oils as much as possible. The natural levels of these oils are vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and there are no chemicals or non-naturally occurring ingredients or additives present in them.
- Always read the ingredients. Make sure to thoroughly go through the ingredients to find any hidden chemicals or unnatural ingredients. Always be careful while buying because at times some oil claims that it has natural ingredients with perfume or additives added.
- Take your hair type and needs into consideration. It may take you a while to figure out which oil is best for your needs. Each kind of hair is different. At times some hair oil might be good for another person may not work well with you, and vice versa. Do not be afraid to test and try until you find the best oils for yourself. Constant use of oils will lead to healthy, shiny, and nice-looking hair, but you should be patient to see a result in the longer run.
- Never apply essential oils directly to your scalp or hair. They do not dilute, and carrier oil must be used along. Test a small amount of oil to test on your skin to ensure you do not have any harmful effects and if you do not take them. Check with your health care provider as it is always beneficial if you are uncertain about using basic oils, especially for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not apply too much oil. You should use it sparingly since oil is greasy. Always wash hair thoroughly after any hair treatment that contains oil with quality alcohol-free shampoo.
Best Hair Oils
Olive oil for hair
It is the best oil for dry and dull hair. It prevents the dryness and dullness of hair.
It is the best oil for damaged hair. It prevents the hair from getting damaged or dehydrated.
Almond oil for hair
It is the best for people who have dandruff-prone hair. It helps to remove dandruff from hair.
Castor oil for hair
It is used to moisturize the hair scalp and prevent the hair from dandruff. It makes the hair shiny and smooth.
Argan oil for hair
It helps to provide fatty acids to hair scalps, such as linoleic acid and oleic acid. It lubricates the hair and retains the moisture in the hair.
Best oil for hair growth
One of the best hair growth oils are;
- Peppermint oil
- Tea tree oil
- Lavender oil
- Jojoba oil