- 24/7 Support Dedicated Support
- Accu-Chek Multiclix Lancets-24'S
Accu-Chek Multiclix Lancets-24'S
The Accu-Chek Multiclix is the only lancet device designed with a built-in 6 lancet exchange system. No more accidental finger-stick injuries. Accu-Chek Multiclix makes testing gentle, easy and virtually pain free1.
6 lancets in a pre-loaded drum. Drums cannot be reused
Proven least painful with Clixmotion technology 1
11 variable depth settings for comfortable testing
Accu-Chek Multiclix is for single patient use only.
“88% of patients agreed that the Accu-Chek Multiclix lancing device caused less pain than their previous device.1”
• Convenient. Drum contains 6 lancets, so changing lancets is simple.
• Personalised comfort. With 11 depth settings, you can adjust the lancet to your skin type to obtain just enough blood for accurate testing.
• Less pain. High-speed precise motion with active needle retraction. Clixmotion technology guides the lancet movement preventing needle oscillation and unnecessary tissue damage.
• Hygienic. Used drums cannot be re-inserted. Sterility caps are automatically removed once used. Drums may be disposed of in normal household rubbish (although check your local council regulations first)
• Suitable for alternate site testing with AST cap
How to Handle the Device
To change the drum, grasp the cap by the notch and remove it from the device. Insert a new drum—blue ring first—until it snaps into place. Replace the cap on the device. The first lancet is ready to use.
Use the comfort dial to adjust penetration depth. To prime the device press the priming plunger down like a pen, as far as it will go. The release button turns yellow when the lancing device is ready. Place the device firmly against the side of the fingertip or alternate site, and click the release button to lance.