- 24/7 Support Dedicated Support
Soothing relief for minor skin irritation
- Soothing relief for minor skin irritation
- Skin Protectant
- Recommended for use on compromised or environmentally challenged skin
- Dermatologically Approved
- Paediatrician Approved
- Patch testing with the applicable claims Dermatologically tested, Suitable for babies/newborns, Paediatrician approved, Clinically tested, Clinically proven, Kind to skin, Mild for skin, Safe for skin and Suitable for sensitive skin are all substantiated.
- Formulated free from parabens, alcohol, formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasers, synthetic dyes and colors, fragrance compositions and other unnecessary ingredients. The formulation has been clinically proven to be kind and mild to skin
Directions Of Use:
Applied topically to the affected area and allowed to dry.
The cream works by its counter-irritant effects. After you apply the cream to the skin, it evaporates and produces a cooling effect in the process (distracting you from the itchiness or other undesirable sensations).
Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil),Arachis Hypogaea Oil, Calamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate