The cream has a two-fold effect: it visibly smoothes out wrinkles and deeply nourishes the tired skin in the eye area. An active complex comprising an innovative peptide and vitamin E stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, strengthening the skin„¢s structure and restoring its firmness. An optimum dose of precious oils (babassu, rice and passion flower oils) intensely moisturizes and nourishes the skin, forming a barrier which protects the skin from moisture loss and environmental aggressors.
SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED INNOVATIVE IMMUNO-PREBIOTIC and LEUKINE-BARRIER FORMULAS regulate the function of the skin's immune system and relieve irritations. They stimulate the growth of the protective physiological cutaneous micro-flora to decrease the skin's sensitivity. They actively prevent irritation, redness, itching and burning, promoting a healthy look and feel of the skin. This cream is recommended for the daily care of the mature skin which is hypersensitive and prone to allergic reactions in the eye area.
Directions Of Use:
Apply the cream to clean skin in the eye area, avoiding any contact of the product with the conjunctival sac. Use daily in the morning and at bedtime. It is perfect as a make-up base.
- IMMUNO-PREBIOTIC FORMULA €“ a formula which relieves irritations and controls skin hypersensitivity.
- Leukine-Barrier formula €“ a formula which restores the balance of the skin€™s immune system and soothes irritations.
- Peptide €“ stimulates peptide synthesis to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and hollow areas, and delays skin aging. It promotes regeneration, restoring proper tightness and firmness to the skin.
- Passionflower oil €“ soothes and relieves irritations and counteracts the negative effect of such factors as pollution, environmental aggressors, stress, and fatigue.
- Babassu oil €“ oil extracted from the seeds of the babassu palm, with strong moisturizing and softening properties.
- Rice oil €“ protects the skin and helps restore its proper balance. It has strong moisturizing properties.