Le Petit Olivier Body Lotion Nourish-Argan Oil 250ml

0 (التقييمات 0)
الماركة: LE PETIT OLIVIER رقم المنتج: 136114
  • Le Petit Olivier Body Lotion With Argan Oil Intensely Nourishes The Skin Of Your Body.
  • Thanks To Its Silky And Light Texture, It Penetrates Quickly Without Any Sticky Feeling. Results: Deliciously Scented, The Skin Is Sublimated. It Is Infinitely Softer, Supple And Regenerated.
  • Nourishes And Suitable For Dry Skin.
  • Made In France. Dermatologically Tested And 96% Natural Origin Product. The Remaining 4% The Sensorality And Conservation Of The Product.

اقرأ المزيد

SAR27.56 SAR36.75
SAR27.56 SAR36.75 (VAT Incl.)
LE PETIT OLIVIER
تسليم إلى
IN تغيير
  • توصيل مجاني لجميع الطلبات التي تزيد عن 29 ريال إماراتيا
  • استرجاع سهل استرجاع واسترداد أموال بطريقة سهلة
  • دفع آمن Payment Method
  • دعم 24/7 دعم مخصص
نظرة عامة
  • Le Petit Olivier Body Lotion With Argan Oil Intensely Nourishes The Skin Of Your Body.
  • Thanks To Its Silky And Light Texture, It Penetrates Quickly Without Any Sticky Feeling. Results: Deliciously Scented, The Skin Is Sublimated. It Is Infinitely Softer, Supple And Regenerated.
  • Nourishes And Suitable For Dry Skin.
  • Made In France. Dermatologically Tested And 96% Natural Origin Product. The Remaining 4% The Sensorality And Conservation Of The Product.
تفاصيل

Le Petit Olivier Body Lotion with Argan Oil intensely nourishes the skin of your body. Thanks to its silky and light texture, it penetrates quickly without any sticky feeling. Results: deliciously scented, the skin is sublimated. It is infinitely softer, supple and regenerated.

المزيد من المعلومات

رقم المنتج: 136114

التقييمات
No any review yet.