Accu-Chek Performa Kit
With its compact design and smart simplicity, the Accu-Chek Performa meter offers everyday ease, with everyday accuracy.
- No coding
- Large display for results that are easy to see
- Before and after meal marker
- Bundled with the Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker for virtually pain free lancing
Share With Your Friends and Family
Even on the go, you can set alerts that remind you to test at the right time - freeing your mind for more enjoyable things. Stay on top of blood glucose levels and be reminded of important testing times - like after a meal, or before sleep. You can also share the information obtained using the markers with your healthcare team so that you can work together to support your diabetes management.
Automatic power off: 2 minutes
Power supply: One 3-volt lithium battery (coin cell type CR2032)
Meter storage conditions: Store meter (with batteries and test strips) at a temperature between +2°C and +30°C
Memory capacity: 500 blood glucose results and 20 control results with time and date
Dimensions: 94 (L) x 52 (W) x 21 (H) mm
Weight: Approx. 59g (with battery)
Data port: Via infrared cable to Personal Computer (PC)
Measurement time: 5 Seconds
Measures only in mmol/L units: 0.6-33.3 mmol/L
Sample size: 0.6 µL
Haematocrit range: 10-65%
Ability to flag pre and post meal results: Yes
Alarm reminders: Yes (up to 4 per day)
How to use
- Use the Accu-Chek FastClix finger pricker to obtain a drop of blood. Please follow the chapter in the reference manual on using the finger pricker.
- Insert a test strip into the meter. Symbols of a test strip and a flashing blood drop will appear on the display.
- Touch the drop of blood to the tip of the yellow end of the test strip.
- A flashing hourglass symbol and a beep will indicate that enough blood has been applied, and the result will appear on the display.
|Ideal For||Men, Women, Unisex|