Multivitamin Gummies – Best Way to Give Multivitamins For Kids
For children’s optimum growth and health, it is required for them to obtain proper multivitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, B, C, D, E and other essential minerals like zinc, potassium, or magnesium.
Kids usually get their nutrients from a healthy diet, but under different circumstances, supplements may be needed to ensure adequate vitamins and mineral requirement of children are fulfilled.
This blog lists every detail about the best multivitamins for kids and why these vitamins should be given and how to give them in an enjoyable way.
Why Multivitamin Gummies are best?
Gummy vitamins are vitamins that are chewable and possess taste and texture similar to gummy candies with different exciting things such as flavors, colors, and shapes.
These kinds are very popular types of vitamins. Those kids and adults that despise swallowing pills find these types of vitamins appealing.
Best multivitamin gummies for kids
Gummy vitamins contain no harmful or the ingredients which kids do not like such as gelatin, corn starch, sugar, water, or added colorings. The most common flavors are lemon, cherry, orange and raspberry.
They may contain a variety of vitamins and minerals or a few nutrients like vitamin D and calcium. The gummy vitamins are available online and in supplement or health food stores.
Gummy vitamins for kids
A number of vitamins are vital for kids when they are growing, among the alphabet soup of vitamins and minerals such as:
- Vitamin A helps in the normal growth and development of tissues, and in bone repair, and healthy skin, eyes, and immune responses. Sources of vitamin A are some foods such as eggs, milk, cheese, and vegetables ranging from yellow to oranges like yams, carrots, and squash.
- Vitamin Bs. B2, B3, B6, and B12, the family of vitamin B, helps in metabolism, generating energy and normal circulatory and nervous systems. Sources that are beneficial include chicken, meat, fish, nuts, eggs, milk, cheese, beans, and soybeans.
- Multivitamins are important for kids to perform different functions such as it improves muscle health, skin, and connective tissue. Sources that are beneficial include strawberries, citrus fruit, tomatoes, kiwi, and green vegetables like broccoli.
- Improves the formation of bone and tooth and aids in the absorption of calcium from the body. Sources of this include milk, fatty fish like salmon and mackerel. The most important and best source of vitamin D is sunlight.
- Calcium aids in developing strong bones when a child is growing. Calcium is present in foods such as milk, yogurt, cheese, tofu, and calcium-fortifies orange juice.
- Iron is essential for kids in several ways such as it develops muscle and promotes the production of healthy red blood cells. Iron deficiency is very common in adolescence, especially in girls after their menstruation phase begins. Good sources of this are beef and other red meats, turkey, spinach, beans, pork, and prunes.
Why do kids love multivitamin gummies?
Because of some reasons kids love multivitamin gummies such as:
Colorful kids gummies
Gummy candies do not have boring colors and are not boring-colored snacks. You are presented with a variety of colors, which are vibrant and pretty, with a variety of flavors to choose from too.
Chewy multivitamin for kids
It takes a little time to chew the tasty gummy bear candy. It is not your usual one-bite-and-done snack. You chew longer and are able to enjoy its texture and consistency.
Fun shapes and sizes gummies for kids
These are not your usual boring snacks, as they are available in unique sizes, shapes and colors.
Sunshine Multivitamin Gummies
Sunshine Nutrition provides purity and safety in all healthcare products. As the brand knows how important the health of kids is. Multivitamin Gummies are non-GMO, sugar-free, and gluten-free. It contains no artificial sweeteners and colors.